Jonathan Cahn lays out the mysterious connection between the onset of the virus and judgements proclaimed against Israel for our common sin – The murder of innocents
In Jeremiah 7, the prophet is laying out the judgement of God upon Israel for many sins, but one in particular, the murder of the innocent children sacrificed to a pagan god. [In many cases this was accomplished by placing a baby into the arms of an idol statue from which the child then rolled into the fire, it’s screams drowned out by the loud playing of drums and instruments.] “This is a nation that does not obey the voice of the Lord their God nor receive correction. Truth has perished and has been cut off from their mouth…. They have set their abominations in the house which is called by My name, to pollute it. And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, which I did not command, nor did it come into My heart. ‘Therefore behold, the days are coming’ says the Lord, ‘when it will no more be called Tophet, or the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter; for they will bury in Tophet until there is no room. The corpses of this people will be food for the birds of the heaven and for the beasts of the earth. And no one will frighten them away.’” (Jeremiah 7:28, 30-33) The Valley of Hinnom. That is where the sin was committed and that is where judgement would be meted out. And if you look at the writings of Jeremiah, you will find that in the Chapters 21, 24 and 27, the prophet prophesies a plague or pestilence upon Israel for their sins. [But combined with His promised restoration upon their repentance and return, we can understand that as a merciful call to come back to the worship of the true God.]
Now, the Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn appeared on Sid Roth’s program, It’s Supernatural – and laid out the connections between God’s word and the current judgement on America and the world.
Rabbi Cahn starts by talking about Jeremiah warning of the judgement that was to fall on Israel. Now, he was prophesying in the 19th year – and right now, 2020 it is the 19th year after 911 for America. The judgement was to occur “because of what you did to your children. It will come back on you.” The slaughter of the innocents is what would “invoke the judgement of God.” Israel offered up thousands in these hideous sacrificial ceremonies. America took the lives of over 60 million. The world together killed over 1 billion. And it was this generation, more than any other in history that took part in that slaughter. This was the “sin of killing children, the older sinning against the younger.” So Cahn points out some chilling parallels.
- The Coronavirus overwhelmingly “strikes down the older rather than the younger.” [The average age of Covid victims is eighty-one.]
- Jeremiah warned that the judgment would come “at the place where you lifted up your children. That was the Valley of Hinnom, outside of the Old City of Jerusalem. New York City was the center of – and birthplace of legal abortion in America. That state was the first to legalize the murderous practice. And New York City became the center of the Covid epidemic.
- The day the media told us that the virus had come to America was January 22nd. It was the same date that the United States legalized abortion.
- And it was the 1st anniversary of when New York passed the law legalizing abortions up until the time of birth. [And they cheered and celebrated and lit up the Harbinger Tower in pink.]
- Then there is the Jubilee of Judgement. It was 50 years since legalized abortion in America. Roe-v-Wade occurred in 1973. But New York State had legalized it in 1970. It passed into law in a session that lasted from April 8 through the 9th. And it just so happened that the peak of Covid in New York City occurred 50 years later to the day. Research showed that the numbers were at their highest April 8 & 9, 2020.[i] [But that’s probably all just a coincidence.]
[i] Jonathan Cahn on Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural, What is the Ancient Mystery Behind the Coronavirus Pandemic, August, 2020