As the evidence of election fraud continues to mount – and the courts continue to refuse and delay looking at this evidence, the eyes of the nation turn toward January 6th, the day that the electoral votes are counted by Congress. Are President Trump’s challenges effectively ended? Increasing numbers of even his supporters are beginning to think so. Still, some are still holding out hope for a successful legal challenge. One of these is Mike Adams of Natural News, who believes there are at least three “pathways of nullifying the election”
In a December 29th Update, Adams explained his case. He began by citing the troves of evidence of foreign interference that is coming in to the Trump team. There was actually “cyber warfare” being conducted by foreign powers. He quotes Creative Destruction Media in making his case.
“Dominion voting machines sent ballots for adjudication to at least four countries on election night and over subsequent days:
- Dominion Voting system is owned and controlled by foreign entities. We lose control of data when it goes to a foreign country.
- The electronic information went to Germany, Barcelona, Serbia, and Canada.” [Editors Note: The bulk of the traffic went to Frankfort, Germany, where, in the days following the election, US Special Forces, in a firefight with rogue CIA elements, seized the servers their containing the evidence of massive cyber fraud. Five US soldiers and an unnamed number of CIA operatives lost their lives in this inter-mural confrontation.]
- “Dominion Voting Systems and related companies are owned or heavily controlled and influenced by foreign agents, countries, and interests. The forensic report prepared by experts found that “the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.
- The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors… This leads to voter or election fraud.”
- The report found the election management system to be wrought with unacceptable and unlawful vulnerabilities—including access to the internet— probable cause to find evidence of fraud, and numerous malicious actions.
- Hootan Yaghoobzadeh is the CEO and Chairman of Staple Street Capital, which is the entity that owns Dominion. Hootan Yaghoobzadeh was a close confidant to Sadaam Hussein and worked for the Saudi Bin Laden group.
- Kavtech is a Pakistan based Business Intelligence firm with ties to the Pakistani intelligence ISI. The Co-Founder Waqas Butt is cc’d on emails containing personally identifiable voter information from the Nevada Secretary of State.”[i]
In addition to this, Trump lawyer, Sidney Powell, has produced a 270 page document laying out the evidence of foreign interference via cyber warfare. It has been widely reported that the President wants to exhaust all other possibilities before turning to a national defense or Insurrection Action option, which would likely bring with it military tribunals and mass arrests.[ii] All of this taken together has led Mike Adams to identify the three routes to victory by the President.
“It provides DNI John Ratcliffe more details for his upcoming report of foreign interference in the US election.
- It gives members of congress justification to object to the Biden slate of electors on January 6th and elect the Trump slate instead.
- It provides President Trump the executive justification he needs to declare the election to be an act of warfare against the United States, triggering a whole series of national defense actions, including invoking military authority”[iii]
For option #2, it all devolves on VP Pence and the interpretation of his constitutional authority. The National File reports that constitutional lawyer, Ivan Raiklin, says that Pence can set aside fraudulently elected and certified slates of Electoral College Electors. Republican Legislatures in several battleground states have sent alternate electors to Washington for that count. Raiklin is advancing the legal theory that the Vice President, as President of the Senate, has the authority to choose which slate to accept.[iv] And the Loyola University Chicago Law Journal seems to give it some credence. In his 2018 article, ‘Preparing for a Disputed Presidential Election,’ author Edward B Foley writes: “The peculiar passive-voice phrasing of this crucial sentence opens up the possibility of interpreting it to provide that the ‘President of the Senate’ has the exclusive constitutional authority to determine which ‘certificates’ to “open” and thus which electoral votes ‘to be counted.’”[v]
Another distinguished jurist, John Harrison made a similar argument in 2000, in his article, ‘Nobody for President.’ “The Twelfth Amendment provides that in the presence of the two houses, [the President of the Senate] shall open all the certificates from the electors. But as history shows, there can be more than one purported certificate from a state. Indeed, multiple purported certificates may be the most common cause of dispute. The certificates that the President of the Senate is to open, however, are those of the electors, not those of non-electors. Hence, in order to know which certificates to open, the President of the Senate must know which of competing slates of electors were validly appointed.…A natural reading [of the Twelfth Amendment] thus indicates that in one especially important context, the dispute is to be resolved by a single individual. Neither House nor Senate is given any authority over the President of the Senate when it comes to opening the certificates, and Congress by statute may not control the exercise of this constitutionally granted authority.”[vi]
It seems, Thomas Jefferson exercised something akin to that authority during the election of 1800. A presumed opponent to President Trump, an unhappy Foley explains the case for the constitutionality of this explanation.
“Jefferson, as the current Vice President, was the President of the Senate when it came time to count the votes. And he counted them in his own favor! Bruce Ackerman and David Fontana explain what happened in their article ‘Thomas Jefferson Counts Himself into the Presidency’ (90 Virginia Law Review 2004, 551-643): Thomas Jefferson was remarkably aggressive as President of the Senate. Georgia’s certificate – granting four electoral votes to Jefferson – was constitutionally defective on its face, a deficiency that was announced on the floor of Congress and reported by leading newspapers of the day. To resolve all doubts, we have located Georgia’s certificate in the National Archives, and it does indeed reveal striking constitutional irregularities.”[vii]
So, it is all eyes on Mike Pence on January 6th. Will he have the courage to take this seemingly constitutional route and save us from this fraudulent electoral process. If the Big Steal is allowed to stand, the American Republic will have fallen. There will be no free and fair elections to follow. If one election can be so brazenly stolen, we will have ceased to be the experiment in republican democracy that the founders intended. As Christians we must be in prayer for this every day. That God would grant us mercy as He reveals corruption and in response to our needed repentance, heals our land!
[i] Foreign Election Interference #2: Dominion Sent Information Election Night To 5 Countries, Frankfurt Saw 30% Spike Election Night, CD Media.com, December 28, 2020,
[ii] Mike Adams, Situation Update, Dec.27th, Natural News, December 27, 2020
[iii] Mike Adams, Situation Update, Dec. 29th , Natural News, December 29, 2020
[iv] Tom Pappert, Law Prohibits Pence From Accepting Electoral Votes From Fraudulently Certified States, National File,
December 20, 2020
[v] Edward B Foley, Preparing for a Disputed Presidential Election, 51 Loyola University Chicago Law Journal 2018
[vii] Foley quoted by Jim Hoft, “You Have a Rendezvous with Destiny, Mr. Vice President,” Gateway Pundit, December 28, 2020