It was 1944 and the Allies were about to liberate Paris from Nazi control. Rather than see the city surrendered intact, Hitler ordered the destruction of the city. When the Allies were nearing the German defenses, Der Fuehrer called governing General Dietrich von Choltitz and demanded to know: “Is Paris burning?” That is where we are with the Deep State today in America. By their actions they are proving that they will do anything to keep the United States from being recaptured by its patriot citizens. In fact the internationalists embedded in the recesses of the Deep State would rather see it surrendered to the globalist cause. And they will even allow it to be destroyed in the process.
THE DESCENT OF THE AMERICAN EMPIRE
We know not what direction the trajectory of history may take this America that was once the beacon, laboratory and fortress of liberty. We live in turbulent times when struggle is at the center of our existence. It is more than a struggle for control of the country. It is a struggle for survival of the America that once was; a struggle for the soul of a nation.
It is becoming apparent that we are living in a time in which we’re making an exception to American exceptionalism. We are a generational witness to much more than venality and polity corruption. More or less corruption is a hallmark of nearly every age. Instead we are seeing the evidence of our descent into civil depravity, Third World politics and banana republic nationhood. Washington is living out the days of the plots of the Caesars and palace revolts.
- Thirty thousand State Department emails destroyed by presidential candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Blackberries, phones and other devices that carried them smashed to bits with hammers, all confirmed by FBI released documents.[i] Much of this occurred after the order to turn over the emails.
- The FBI investigates. But the decision to exonerate Mrs Clinton comes long before the investigation was complete. Former FBI Director James Comey drafted a letter giving the Democrat candidate a pass “months before conducting several key interviews, including speaking to Clinton herself.”[ii]
- CNN reports: “FBI Peter Strzok was the person who changed then-FBI Director James Comey’s language on Hillary Clinton’s actions, in regard to handling classified materials on her private server, from ‘grossly negligent’ to ‘extremely careless.’” It was that change in language that allowed FBI Director Comey to drop the charges.
The corruption itself is a direct flaunting of the rule of law. The highest levels of the FBI and the DOJ winking at such wrongdoing and even participating in its cover up is the setting aside of law altogether. The plotting on the part of law enforcement to create documents that would serve as the legal instruments with which to effect the removal of an American president is nothing less than a coup-de-tat. coup d’état. In case you didn’t get that – this is an ongoing attempt at a coup against the American people on the part of the previous American government and the Deep State. It is nothing less!Strzok was also a key player in Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation of President Trump and the phantom connections to Russia. Strzok however was not a disinterested party. FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok was having an affair with FBI lawyer Lisa Page. The two exchanged thousands of emails, including many in which they discussed their hate for Trump and even a “insurance policy” in case he got elected.
- “Congressman John Ratcliffe of Texas told Fox News, ‘We learned today about information that in the immediate aftermath of [Trump’s] election, that there may have been a secret society of folks within the Department of Justice and the FBI — to include Page and Strzok — that would be working against him.’ It was Strzok’s emails that talked about a “secret society.”[iii]
- Now it is being reported that the: “FBI ‘failed to preserve’ five months worth of text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his mistress, FBI lawyer Lisa Page. Previous text messages that were revealed led to special counsel Robert Mueller reassigning Strzok after his anti-Trump, pro-Clinton biases were revealed. The five months missing are from December 14, 2016, until May 7, 2017, which was just days before the Mueller investigations began.”[iv] [Mmmm….how convenient!]
- The first part of the plan to get Hillary elected was to “devise a way to exonerate Clinton, despite compelling evidence that she committed crimes under the Espionage Act in her mishandling of classified documents on her private email server.”
- The second part of the plan was to manufacture “an alleged crime supposedly committed by Trump where no crime exists in the law. And so, armed with a fictitious justification, a criminal investigation was launched into so-called Trump-Russia ‘collusion.’ It was always a mythical legal claim, since there is no statute prohibiting foreign nationals from volunteering their services in American political campaigns.[v] [Even uber-liberal Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz agrees with this.]
- The latest memos to come out of Washington are proving what was long suspected: The investigation of the Trump campaign was begun under false pretenses. “The FISA warrant to surveil members of the Trump campaign, after the election, was obtained using the unverified and discredited Steele dossier that was paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC, and to which the information contained within came partially from Russian sources.”[vi]
- What became known as the Steele Dossier – after the former British MI-5 agent that cobbled together, was put together during the presidential campaign.
- Russian officials were the sources of key dossier information.
- It was funded by Democrats: The Clinton Campaign and the DNC.[vii]
- The FBI was also ready to pay for the Dossier. The New York Times reports: “The F.B.I. reached an agreement to pay Mr. Steele to continue his research, though that plan was scrapped after the dossier was published.”
- The firm hired to put together the dossier, Fusion GPS, hired the wife of Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr to “dig up dirt on Trump.”[viii]
- The overwhelming majority of information contained in the dossier was discredited as false. Former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell confirmed that for ABC. That should come as no surprise because former Director of National Intelligence General James Clapper reported that the sources were paid to find dirt on President Trump.[ix]
- The Obama administration used the Steele Dossier, which they most certainly should have known was false, to obtain the FISA warrant which kicked-off the whole Trump / Russia investigation. CNN reported all the way back in the way back in April of 2017.[x] If the DOJ knew that the dossier was indeed false, they perpetrated a fraud upon the judge of a FISA Court.
- In any case, as The Federalist reported: “A Clinton campaign opposition research operation using information or disinformation from top Russian intelligence officials was used by the FBI, these sources say, to enable spying on an opposing political party’s campaign.”[xi] Now that’s the stuff of banana republics.
- If the FISA warrant that authorized the collusion investigation was based on a phony and fraudulent dossier with manufactured evidence, the results of the entire Mueller investigation should be thrown out as the ‘fruit of a poisonous tree.’ The resulting indictments – which so far have had nothing to do with the Trump campaign – should not stand.
- As we go to press, a memo recently obtained by Congress has not yet been released to the public. But to hear reports of it, its contents are damning. Various congressmen weighed in on what they had seen. Some compared Obama administration tactics to the KGB, the USSR’s infamous secret police. The New American: “The memo details systemic and routine abuses of FISA — leading many in the House to condemn those abuses and say that the memo should be made available to the public. There are also indications that the memo would destroy both the probe of Special Counsel Robert Mueller (shown) and allegations that President Trump colluded with Russia.” Representative Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) said the document “raises serious questions about the upper echelon of the Obama DOJ and Comey FBI as it relates to the so-called collusion investigation.”
- Then there is this report from True Pundit, and Infowars. “A high-ranking FBI official confirms a number of the missing 50,000 FBI text messages — as well as other text and email messages among FBI brass — reportedly discussed initiating physical harm to President Donald Trump.”[xii] [xiii]
- Add to that the machinations of the Uranium One Deal that seems to strongly implicate Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation in the transfer of 20% of American uranium to a Russian-controlled company.
- Then you can throw in the pay-to-play influence game that involving the Clinton run State Department – and again – the Clinton Foundation.
America may yet emerge. We may recover. But they have sacrificed what remained of the innocence of our national identity, the virtue of our cultural aspirations on the altar of power and a drive toward globalism. Where once we were a nation dedicated to God; at Jamestown in 1607, at Plymouth in 1620 and at what would later become Ground Zero in New York City, at Washington’s first inauguration on April 30th of 1793. Now we are a nation dedicated to the selfish drives that occupy the fancies of a culture in decline. So we know not what direction we may take. Though we know we’ve had a reprieve from the drive toward globalism. Yet prophecy sheds little light on America’s fate. Perhaps we are not seeing the fall of the American Empire. But we have surely watched its descent into the mud pit of idealess, godless avarice. We have observed the culture devolve into truth-less relativism and our common religion into pantheistic paganism. In the words of the great Russian writer Alexander Solzhenitsyn, we have lost our way, we have come this, “Because we have forgotten God.” Yes America, we have forgotten God!
So America, we are left with one strategy, one call. We do not fight this battle in the flesh. As the Apostle Paul wrote. “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12) So we battle not in the fleshly way. If we are to win this war for our individual souls and that of our nation – we must fight with the weapons of repentance and surrender to the total rule of God in our personal and national lives. We are brought once again to the word given Solomon upon the dedication of the nation of Israel, 2 Chronicles 7:14. “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
[i] FBI Docs: Aide Destroyed Hillary’s Old Phones With A HAMMER, Daily Caller, September 2, 2016
[ii] Comey drafted letter on Clinton email investigation before completing interviews, FBI confirms, FOX News, October 16, 2017
[iii] Mueller’s Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, The American Spectator, January 24, 2018
[iv] Susan Duclos, Utter And Complete Panic Over FISA Abuse Memo Roils Democrats, ANP, January 21, 2018
[v] Gregg Jarrett, Did the FBI and the Justice Department, plot to clear Hillary Clinton, bring down Trump?, FOX News, December 15, 2017
[vi] Susan Duclos, Utter And Complete Panic Over FISA Abuse Memo Roils Democrats, ANP, January 21, 2018
[vii] Ten Things Reporters Need to Know About The Steele Dossier, The Federalist, October 25, 2017
[viii] Fusion GPS Paid Top DOJ Official’s Wife To Dig Up Dirt On Trump, The Federalist, December 13, 2017
[ix] Clinton Ally Says Smoke, But No Fire: No Russia-Trump Collusion, NBC, March 16, 2017
[x] FBI used dossier allegations to bolster Trump-Russia investigation, CNN, April 18, 2017
[xi] Ten Things Reporters Need to Know About The Steele Dossier, The Federalist, October 25, 2017
[xii] FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI Texts, True Pundit, January 23, 2018
[xiii] Paul Joseph Watson, REPORT: MISSING FBI TEXT MESSAGES INCLUDE THREATS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST TRUMP,
Infowars, January 24, 2018