“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; But when a wicked man rules, the people groan.” (Proverbs 29:2)
Americans are certainly more informed today than they were say a week ago – you know, about the character of their government, the integrity of their legal system, the truthfulness of their leading candidate for the presidency – and the esteem in which they are held by their elected and appointed officials. This last week has witnessed an affirmation of something that has been developing for a long time. Or perhaps it is just more out in the open – more arrogantly flaunted – worn with a dismissive ‘What are you going to do about it?’ pride. What we’ve known all along is confirmed. The Rule of Law in America is dead! With it will die much more.
A quick review of the facts we all know. Former President Clinton had a 37 minute meeting with Attorney General Lynch who would have the final say on whether Hillary Clinton would face prosecution. The hubris of the meeting shocked the Washington and Mainstream Media establishment enough to force her to recuse herself in the decision. So it fell to FBI Director Comey. Magically, Hillary’s long-postponed interview with the FBI took place. Then Voila, Director Comey made his announcement. During the press conference he assiduously made the case for criminal charges. Ms Clinton was using her private email server for government business. 110 emails contained classified information. This represented 52 email chains. Ms Clinton’s system was deemed less secure than say – gmail. [All this despite the fact she publicly assured us that none of this was going on!]
This flies directly in the face of her repeated denials over the last year or so. As reported by the Washington Post, on August 18, 2015, Ms Clinton said: “Whether it was a personal account or a government account, I did not send classified material and I did not receive any material that was marked or designated classified, which is the way you know whether something is.” On March 10 of that year she put it this way. “I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. There is no classified material. I’m certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”[i] She also lied about using just one device for her emails. And there were “several thousand work related emails” that mysteriously were never turned over to the FBI when they asked for them.[ii] (But that just had to be an oversight. Nothing to see there!) Sooo….Director Comey’s report directly contradicts the former Madame Secretary and implicates her as a serial liar. (Something that seems to run in the family. Ah, but what difference does it make.)
But what really is the danger there? So doesn’t everybody use their personal emails to shoot classified / sensitive / US government security documents around the web? Well here’s an assessment of the danger – from Director Comey himself. “With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.”[iii] Security experts canvassed by the New York Times concluded that her server had almost certainly been hacked. One such expert, Adam Segal, was quoted as saying: “Sophisticated attackers would have known of the existence of the account, would have targeted it and would not have been seen.”[iv] Russia may have been among them. There are reports dating back to at least May that Moscow is considering a massive release of the intercepted emails.[v]
So with that healthy list of indictable offenses in the can ….it just wouldn’t be right to actually indict. No matter that a US Marine is serving time for the same offense. But I guess it’s not quite over with, because the State Department is beginning an investigation of the matter targeting not only Clinton but such top aides as Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Cheryl Mills.[vi]
And One More Thing
But before we can draw any conclusions I’d like to add in something perhaps a bit unrelated to the email issue itself. However it speaks eloquently to the condition of both American society and the health of the Republic. It seems that a 42 page memo was hacked from the Democrat National Committee entitled ‘Clinton Foundation Vulnerabilities Master Doc FINAL’. So it’s a campaign strategy document designed to anticipate avenues of attack that the Republicans may take – and prepare a response for them. But falling into the ‘wrong’ hands, it provides a helpful summary of …..questionable……practices – as well as the character of both Bill and Hillary Clinton. Now it seems the Clinton’s made a habit of accepting massive foreign donations…..while Hillary held a rather important job….that of running the foreign policy of the world’s only super power. Here’s just a selected sample of some of the goings on from the document itself.
- INDIAN POLITICIAN AMAR SINGH, WHO HAD DONATED AT LEAST $1 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, MET WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN SEPTEMBER 2008 TO DISCUSS AN INDIA-U.S. CIVIL NUCLEAR AGREEMENT
- BILLIONAIRE STEEL EXECUTIVE AND MEMBER OF THE FOREIGN INVESTMENT COUNCIL IN KAZAKHSTAN LAKSHMI MITTAL GAVE $1 MILLION TO $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION BEFORE CLINTON BECAME SECRETARY OF STATE
- SOON AFTER SECRETARY CLINTON LEFT THE STATE DEPARTMENT, THE CLINTON FOUNDATION “RECEIVED A LARGE DONATION FROM A CONGLOMERATE RUN BY A MEMBER OF CHINA’S NATIONAL PEOPLE’S CONGRESS”
- A GERMAN INVESTOR WHO HAS LOBBIED CHANCELLOR MERKEL’S ADMINISTRATION GAVE BETWEEN $1 MILLION AND $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, SOME OF WHICH WAS DURING MRS. CLINTON’S TENURE AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT
- A VENEZUELAN MEDIA MOGUL WHO WAS ACTIVE IN VENEZUELAN POLITICS DONATED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION DURING CLINTON’S TENURE AS SECRETARY OF STATE
- AN EMBATTLED BUSINESSMAN WITH “TIES TO BAHRAIN’S STATE-OWNED ALUMINUM COMPANY” GAVE BETWEEN $1 MILLION AND $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION[vii]
In addition, the Clinton’s received regular $225,000 speaking fees, to share their profound wisdom….among those politicians / statesman seeking influence…..both foreign and domestic.[viii] Now c’mon! Who here really thinks that the ‘wisdom’ of Hillary Clinton is worth nearly a quarter million dollars. And as for the Clinton Foundation itself: A charity watchdog agency has put the organization on its ‘watch list.’ The New York Post reports that the foundation took in $140 million in 2013 but spent just $9 million in direct aid. The rest went to administration, salaries, bonuses and travel. Bill Allison of the watchdog group the Sunlight Foundation called the charity a “slush fund for the Clintons.”[ix]
So What Are We To Conclude, My Dear Watson
All of this information provides an interesting if tragic lesson. Unless the course is radically changed, unless we repent and God chooses to intervene: This Great Experiment – the American Republic is dead. These are the lessons I have gleaned and confirmed. Please write me and tell me if you agree.
- The Rule of Law is Dead – It is replaced by the Rule of Persons. Justice is meted out according to power and influence.
- The Constitution is a Dying Document – It principles are unevenly applied at best. Because Left-leaning justices would define this as a “living document” the God-given freedoms guaranteed – (but not original) to this document are in danger of being taken away.
- The Ruling Class Holds Americans in Contempt – They act with impunity. They believe they are above the law; can redefine the law at will; – and laugh at any attempt to be held to the law.
- Shame is Moribund – At least among the portion of the populace that continues to support the Ruling Class in their arrogance. Republicans abandoned Nixon when his guilt became apparent. Supporters of Hillary cling to her despite her proven dishonesty.
- Honesty is No Longer a Universally Admired Virtue – It is all a matter of convenience. Honesty was sacrificed on the altar of winning at all costs.
- The New World Oder Crowd & their Political Allies Will Do Anything to Maintain Power and Advance their Agenda – They will subvert the rule of law. They will lie. They will execute an ‘end run’ around the Constitution. They will destroy. And if necessary, they will even murder.
It is time to take back the Republic. It is time to reject the political status quo from whatever party it originates. It is time for the Church to repent and seek God’s Face. God has given us the formula. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
[i] Glenn Kessler, Clinton’s claims about receiving or sending ‘classified material’ on her private e-mail system, Washington Post,
August 27, 2015
[ii] Mark Berman, Six things we learned from the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email, Washington Post, July 5, 2016
[iii] Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System,
FBI National Press Office, July 5, 2016
[iv] David E Sanger, Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say, New York Times, July 6, 2016
[v] Russia to release Clinton emails?, Washington Times, June 29, 2016
[vi] State Department reopens internal probe of Clinton emails, FOX News, July 7, 2016
[vii] The Guccifefer 2.0 Hillary Files, Get Off The BS News, July 2016,
[viii] Hacker reveals how DNC stacked deck for Clinton, NY Post, June 21, 2016
[ix] Charity Watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’, NY Post, April 26, 2015