- Monday, September 26: We’re starting to get reports that Russia will officially declare war on Ukraine on or about September 30th. Russia in the process of conducting referendums on whether the people of Luhansk and Donetsk want to become part of Russia. (A yes vote is a foregone conclusion.)
- The yes vote will mean that those territories become part of Russia proper – Russian territory. So, if Ukraine attacks their former provinces, they will be attacking Russia. Hal Turner: “President Vladimir Putin is then expected to ask the Russian legislature to DECLARE WAR upon Ukraine for ‘attacking Russian territory.’” Will there be any mention of NATO involvement?[i]
- There has already been cheating reported in the referendums. Saboteurs have been caught with bundles of fake ballots marked to reject the offer to join Russia.[ii]
- Tuesday, September 27: Nord Stream 1 & 2 are the undersea gas lines that haul natural gas from Russia to Germany. Giant holes were blown in the pipline. Daily Mail: “Three leaks were reported in Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines near [a] Danish island. Pipelines are leaking gas into the Baltic Sea, with one area more than 3,000ft wide churning with bubbles. Nordic seismologists” detected “powerful underwater explosions.” The Polish Prime Minister called it “an act of sabotage.” Ukraine quickly dubbed it a Russian “terror attack.”[iii]
- Russia would have nothing to gain from blowing up their own pipeline which they built and financed. They could just as easily turn off the flow of natural gas to exert pressure. It wo[iv]uld seem the United States would have the most to benefit from the situation. Over the last year, as the war in Ukraine interfered with European supplies, the US has doubled the amount of Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) it exports to Europe. So, stoking the fires of a Russia-Ukraine conflict would seem to be in its’ interest.[v]
- Almost immediately, the US announced it was ready to come to the rescue. AFP News: “US is ‘ready to provide support’ to Europe after the Nord Stream pipeline system leaks. There was no further information on what type of support, but one can only imagine it would involve increased LNG cargo shipments to the EU.” [But the Globalist Elites, couldn’t have possibly used the US military to sabotage the pipeline just to advance their own economic well-being, now could they?]
- So, jump back to February 7, 2022 to a press conference where Herr President is answering some questions about what was then the looming crisis with Ukraine. The Ukrainians were marshalling troops to attack their own Russian-speaking provinces (that will now be Russian) – and Putin had not yet launched his Special Military Operation (SMO). In one answer, Biden said, If the Russians invaded Ukraine, “There will no longer be a Nord Stream 2. We will put an end to it.” Now, he said this in front of the German Federal Chancellor – who must have figured out how precarious that would make Germany’s energy situation. But it was said, anyway. The reporter asked a follow-up question. “How will you do that, exactly, since the project and control of the project is within Germany’s control?” The President answered: “We will uh….I promise you, we will be able to do it!”[vi]
- Just a few weeks before, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs, Victoria Nuland, said much the same thing. “January 27, 2022 VICTORIA NULAND: “If Russia invades Ukraine, one way or another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward.” Sounds to me like that’s been planned all along.
- Adding fuel to this fire, there is this report published in Health Impact News on September 17th that speaks to the motive the US might have to bring down the European economy to benefit the United States. Here’s the headline. “Alleged RAND Corporation Leaked Document Written BEFORE Ukraine War Shows U.S. Planned the European Energy Crisis and Economic Collapse to Save the U.S. Economy.” “Nya Dagbladet, a Swedish online daily newspaper, claims to have obtained an internal leaked document from the U.S. military think tank RAND Corporation that was published on January 25, 2022, about 1 month before Russia invaded Ukraine. The ‘Research Report stated that a weakened Germany and weakened Europe would strengthen the U.S. economy by having them get involved in sanctions against Russia as a result of the Ukraine conflict, which would cut off their energy supplies and collapse their economy.”
- Here is some of the report itself. “The present state of the U.S. economy does not suggest that it can function without financial and material support from external sources. The quantitative easing policy, which the Fed has resorted to regularly in recent years, as well as the uncontrolled issue of cash during the 2020 and 2021 COVID lockdowns, have led to a sharp increase in the external debt and an increase in the dollar supply. The continuing deterioration of the economic situation is likely to lead to a loss in the position of the Democratic Party in Congress and the Senate in the forthcoming elections to be held in November 2022.” [So, this is being done in part to advance the fortunes of the Democrat Party, which in turn advances the agenda and fortunes of the Globalist Elite.]
- The article goes on. “It goes on to state that Germany is the key European country that needed to be toppled economically for ‘an increase in the flow of resources from Europe to the U.S.’” This would be accomplished by “by drawing Germany and Europe into the Ukraine conflict by participating in sanctions against Russia that would cut off the flow of cheap energy from Russia.”[vii] The idea was to use Germany’s Green Parties to get them to “fall into the trap.”[viii]
This all sounds so Machiavellian. And it is! To understand this, one has to comprehend the fact that the US State Department, and for that matter the Pentagon is under control of the Globalists. American diplomacy and arms are often employed for globalist aims and advance the New World Order Agenda. Sam Parker from Behind the News Network explains. “Competition is a sin! This is the motto of the Rockefeller family. America’s real adversaries are its European and other allies: The U.S. aim is to keep them from trading with China and Russia. The creation of NATO was designed by Nelson Rockefeller to ‘Keep Germany down, Russia out, and the US in.’ Today’s sanctions regime is aimed inward, to prevent America’s NATO and other Western allies from opening up more trade and investment with Russia and China. The aim is not so much to isolate Russia and China as to hold these allies firmly within America’s own economic orbit.”[ix] If we keep that in mind, it explains a lot about the suicidal sanctions being engaged in by the Europeans, the pipeline sabotage and the West’s response to the war in Ukraine. The Globalists are pulling the strings to advance their reset agenda.
- The Norwegian paper, Nya Dagbladet, reported that the RAND Corporation document, “which dates from January, acknowledges that the aggressive foreign policy that was being pursued by Ukraine before the conflict would push Russia into having to take military action against the country. Its actual purpose, it contends, was to pressure Europe into adopting a wide range of sanctions against Russia, sanctions which had already been prepared.”
- “The European Union’s economy, it states, will inevitably collapse as a result of this, and its authors rejoice in the fact that, among other things, resources of up to $9 billion will flow back to the United States, and well-educated young people in Europe will be forced to emigrate.”[x] All of this seems so far-fetched that it couldn’t possibly be true….but alas, it doesn’t end here.
- On the very same day that the Russia’s Nord Stream 2 pipeline blows up – and Russia is blamed for it – because why wouldn’t a country want to blow up its’ own cash cow and source of influence in Europe – a brand new pipeline goes on line. The Baltic Pipe, it’s called. “The Baltic Pipe natural gas pipeline from Norway to Poland via Denmark and the Baltic Sea was inaugurated on Tuesday by the leaders of the three countries, who hailed the new gas link as a crucial move to reduce Europe’s dependence on Russian gas.” What an amazing coincidence. For those that get the reference it’s another Festivus Miracle. Wait! It gets better.
- Wednesday, September 28: The German paper Der Spiegel revealed that Western intelligence had alerted Germany about the attacks. “CIA warned Germany weeks ago of coming attack on natural gas pipelines Nord Stream I & II (from Russia to Germany), reports Der Spiegel. Russia could have pulled off such an attack but ‘It is difficult to see whether Russia or Ukraine could have an interest in such an incident.’”[xi] [EXACTLY! Russia owns and paid for the pipeline and could have just turned it off with the flick of a switch. That’s why Ukraine’s accusations that Russia conducted the attack makes no sense. Especially in light of the Baltic Pipe which provides an alternate source of natural gas.] This is not proof, however the fact that the Baltic Pipe comes on line the very day that the Nord Stream 2 is attacked is interesting indeed and sets a pattern.
- Recall back to September 11, 2001. Isn’t it curious that the very day that the airliners crashed into the Twin Towers in New York, we were conducting a drill practicing for that very eventuality.
- And again, when the London subway was bombed, the Brits were drilling for just such a subway bombing. This all seems like there is more than coincidence going on here! Just saying!
- The situation continued to accelerate from there. The Washington Post revealed that the Biden regime had sent numerous backchannel nuclear warnings to Putin. “Germans are being told to prepare for LONG electric Blackouts and Estonians are being told how to use toilets WITHOUT RUNNING WATER!”[xii] Signs telling people what to do in case of nuclear attack are appearing on New York City subway cars and New Jersey busses. The Russian government is stocking up on large quantities of potassium iodide, which is used to mitigate the effects of exposure to nuclear radiation on the thyroid.[xiii]
- Russia has announced the results of the referendums in the Donbass. The Russians are claiming the vote when overwhelmingly in favor of union with Russia in each of the oblasts (states). Moscow has now declared these provinces to be Russian territory, subject to the same protections of any other Russian territory. Of course the West is not accepting this and calling the referendums “illegal” and “illegitimate.”
- ESCALATION: Secretary of State Blinken said, “Ukraine can use western weapons against territories seized by Russia.” Of course, we’re talking about the newly acquired, though fully-ethnically Russian territories of Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporozhye. This then becomes the point of likely confrontation that could turn this thing into a war with Russia.
- In light of this rapidly escalating situation, the State Department has issued an unprecedented statement, declaring: “US citizens should not travel to Russia and those residing there should depart Russia immediately while commercial travel options remain.”[xiv]
- So, WERE THOSE REFERENDUMS DEMOCRATIC & LEGITIMATE? – Independent journalists are reporting that there was no coercion being practiced on the part of the Russians. [Of course, Moscow knew that these regions were overwhelmingly ethnically and linguistically Russian and had been persecuted by the current Ukrainian government since 2014, so why would they need coercion.]
- In contrast, independent journalists reported threats by the Ukrainian side as well as the bombing of some polling places. There were also attempts at inserting bundles of pre-marked ballots by the Ukrainians.
- Earlier, we had heard of an impending Declaration of War by Russia. Now, that may be somewhat amended. The language we are hearing now is calling the designation an “Anti-Terrorist Operation,” which makes it sound somewhat open-ended, like America’s “War on Terror.”
- Another development: Russian and Chinese warships have been spotted off of Alaska’s coast, operating in tandem.
Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: The United States is “directly involved in this war.”
- Evidence can be found to this end in CIA documents. ‘The US is providing precise locations of Russian forces and even what supplies are being off-loaded from trucks to Ukraine’s military….Ukraine is working with NATO forces.’
- Foreign Minister Lavrov is laying out the legal justification for any actions the Russians may deem to take. Independent journalist, Michael Tracey lays out the following.
- Lavrov: “The United States is by no means neutral in this situation and is a party to the conflict.”
- Lavrov also says the newly annexed Ukraine territories will be ‘unquestionably under the full protection of the state’ and “all of the laws, doctrines, concepts, and strategies of the Russian federation.” Which presumably includes the nuclear doctrine
- Recall, Jake Sullivan [National Security Advisor] just said the US will continue to treat these soon-to-be-annexed territories as still under the jurisdiction of Ukraine — and will implement no change to US policy whereby warfare is being facilitated on these territories
- Jake Sullivan….said the US will not ‘stop or slow down our support’ to Ukraine as they ‘seek to deoccupy’ the territories that Russia is on the verge of formally annexing. As in: the US will not change its policy whatsoever”[xv]
Journalists are witnessing (1) Massive silence from Ukrainian military journalists. No reports & no videos. (2) A massive marshalling of Russian Reserves on the 1,000 kilometer long Ukrainian border. This includes heavy artillery, tanks and heavy bombers. There have been rumors that the newly conscripted reserves would be put directly into the fight. The current reports I’m seeing say that the 140k already active Russian troops serving as support and defensive forces will go to the front while the 300k newly conscripted reserves will take their place in support positions while receiving training.[xvi]
We are moving inexorably toward a war with the foremost nuclear power on earth, the Russian Federation. If it comes, it will be a war of our own doing. The decisions the West has been making for the last 30 years or so – if course is not changed – will make this seem like an inevitability. Despite promises to the contrary, NATO has expanded, inexorably toward Russia’s border, even soliciting Georgia and Ukraine to join the alliance, a clear provocation to Moscow. NATO missiles in Ukraine would be able to strike Moscow in about 5 minutes from launch and hit Russia’s nuclear arsenal in about 7 minutes. That would actually invite a first-strike by the Russians – in the interest of self-preservation. And recently, President Zelensky of Ukraine was calling for nuclear strikes against Russia as a form of punishment for the invasion of Ukraine. There are no innocents in this conflict – at least at the top. However, the Nazi elements of Ukraine’s armed forces notwithstanding, there are innocent Ukrainians and innocent Russians and innocent Americans and innocent people from around the world that would suffer should this go BIG TIME NUCLEAR. This is a crisis akin to the Cuban Missile Crisis of October 1961. I recall sitting on my mother’s knee, a precocious 6-year-old, listening on the yellowish plastic radio that sat atop the fridge and watching the news reports picturing naval forces off our coast. The crisis had the attention of the whole world then. Now, we seem pre-occupied with other things. But now is the time to hit our knees in repentance and petition to the God of the Universe, the God of our founding, Jesus the Christ, Yeshua ha Mashiach, the Savior of the World.
The world is falling down all around us. Around the corner, we see food shortages even famine, financial collapse, techno-dictatorship and possible nuclear war. We are on the edge of the Tribulation. And yet God’s promises remain. And a chance is still offered. The promises of His Word are eternal. “When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.” (2Chronicles 7:13-15) Let us seek the Lord while there is still time. Let us seek His face in humility and repentance. The time is short…..
[i] REPORTS FLOODING IN: Russia To “Declare War” on or about September 30, Hal Turner Radio, September 26, 2022
[ii] Referendums in Ukraine Proceeding, Hal Turner Radio, September 25, 2022
[iii] Ukraine accuses Russia of Nord Stream ‘terror attack’, Daily Mail, September 27, 2022
[v] Russian Gas Pipelines to Germany, BLOWN UP, Hal Turner News, September 27, 2022
[vi] Blasts Detected Near Nord Stream, Zero Hedge, September 27, 2022
[vii] Brian Shilhavy, SMOKING GUN! Alleged RAND Corporation Leaked Document …., Health Impact News, September 17, 2022
[viii] Shocking document: How the US planned the war and energy crisis in Europe, Nya Dagbladet, September, 2022
[ix] Brian Shilhavy, World War III Has Started, Health Impact News, June 2, 2022
[x] Shocking document: How the US planned the war and energy crisis in Europe, Nya Dagbladet, September, 2022
[xi] CIA warned federal government against attack on Baltic Sea pipelines, Der Spiegel, September 27, 2022
[xii] Germans Being Told “Prepare for Blackouts” While Estonians Being Told How To Use TOILETS without running water,
Hal Turner Radio, September 25, 2022
[xiii] Covert Intel, Hal Turner Radio, September 26, 2022
[xiv] US State Department Issues DIRE Warning, Hal Turner Radio, September 28, 2022
[xv] Michael Tracey, reporting from the front in Ukraine via Twitter – and as chronicled in: They just Crossed the line and Putin knows it’s game – on Redacted with Clinton Morris, viewed September 28, 2022
[xvi] They just Crossed the line and Putin knows it’s game – on Redacted with Clinton Morris, viewed September 28, 2022