“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.”
It might be little noticed, but all around the world nations are drifting towards war. Ukraine and Russia are squaring off over the disputed Donbass region. Back in mid-March, which is backed by the US and NATO, massed troops and armor into the area adjacent to Russian controlled Crimea and launched a mortar attack. US and other NATO vessels entered the Black Sea. Russia beefed up its naval presence there. The buildup continued and Russia warned of a broad-scale offensive if Ukraine launched an attack.[i] [Russia took control of Crimea in 2014. Crimeans support Russian control by over 80%.]
Things continue to ramp up. US Armored units are moving toward the Polish border with Russia. American Military News reported: “The U.S. European Command (EUCOM) raised its threat levels in Europe to a “potential imminent crisis” this week as fighting between Russian and Ukrainian forces has escalated in recent days and additional Russian troops are deploying to the region…. Russian troops deployed to the border region between Russia and Ukraine for an apparent set of military drills but failed to leave after the drills concluded on March 23.”[ii] This Daily Mail headline encompasses the seriousness of the crisis. “Russia warns it will take ‘extra measures to ensure its security’ if NATO sends forces to Ukraine after Moscow moved 4,000 troops to the border amid growing fears of war in disputed Donbass region.”[iii]
But Ukraine / Russia / Poland is not the only region where trouble is brewing. Check out these headlines.
- 20 Chinese warplanes invaded Taiwan’s air defense zone… These tactics are being conducted on a daily basis. The Biden regime has pledged to stand by Taiwan, while the Chinese practice for an invasion of the country they consider a breakaway province.[iv]
- Chinese cyberattacks on Taiwan foreign ministry surge. A massive cyber-attack would be the precursor to invasion.[v]
- US monitoring North Korea moving rocket launchers to border[vi]
- Philippines Demands China Remove Militia Vessels at Disputed Reefs. China has 250 ships in the area claiming to be fishing vessels, however they are armed and akin to the US Coast Guard. China has been systematically expanding their reach in the area of the South China Sea, including actually building artificial islands in the region.
- Russian Tu-142s Enter Alaskan Air Defense Identification Zone. “The Alaskan North American Aerospace Defense Region early March 29 tracked two Russian Tu-142 maritime patrol aircraft entering the Alaskan Air Defense Identification Zone.” Air Force Magazine reports that the Russians have “repeatedly” flown “bombers, maritime patrol aircraft, early warning aircraft, and fighters into the region.”[vii]
[i] UKRAINE OPENS MORTAR FIRE – Russia Deploys S-500 as NATO/US Ships Enter Black Sea, Hal Turner Radio, March 19, 2021
[ii] US military raises Europe threat level to ‘potential imminent crisis, American Military News, March 31, 2021
[iii] Russia warns it will take ‘extra measures to ensure its security’ if NATO sends forces to Ukraine after Moscow moved 4,000 troops to the border amid growing fears of war in disputed Donbass region, Daily Mail, April 2, 2021
[iv] 20 Chinese warplanes invaded Taiwan’s air defense zone…, American Military News, March 29, 2021
[v] Chinese cyberattacks on Taiwan foreign ministry surge, Taiwan Sun, March 31, 2021
[vi]US monitoring North Korea moving rocket launchers to border, American Military News, March 23, 2021
[vii] Russian Tu-142s Enter Alaskan Air Defense Identification Zone, Air Force Magazine, March 29, 2021