PART VII – THE IG REPORT: PAINTING A SAD PICTURE
The long awaited report by the Inspector General of the FBI came out and it was less than what was hoped for. Much like when Comey excoriated Mrs Clinton’s actions in July of 2016, the IG lambasted former Director Comey, pointing out numerous instances of bias against Trump by Comey and others: And then concluded that no investigative decisions were influenced by that bias. However there were some interesting takeaways from the report.
- Peter Strzok, who was a lead player in both the Clinton and Trump investigations, texted his FBI-lawyer-extramarital- girlfriend, Lisa Page, not to worry because he would “stop” Trump from being elected. “Page asked Strzok ‘[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!’ and Strzok replied ‘No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.’”[i]
- Strzok emails also revealed that “we know foreign actors obtained access” to a number of Clinton emails, including at least one that was classified as “secret.”[ii]
- While former President Obama denied at the time of the revelation that Hillary was using a private email server to conduct business, the IG Report found that he was one of just 13 individuals who communicated with her via that server. In a footnote in the document, it was reported that Obama “used a pseudonym for his username on his official government email account.”[iii]
- Former Director Comey was insubordinate to the DOJ and FBI principles, “usurped the authority of the Attorney General,” – and utilized systematic leaks to improve his position.
- When the New York office of the Bureau found Clinton’s emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop in September of 2016, it passed it on to the headquarters in Washington. But the FBI bigwigs ignored the information for weeks – [attempting, it seemed to hold the information until after the election.] Mollie Hemingway reported in The Federalist: “Although all the relevant information was given to the FBI by September 29, they came back to the agent weeks later to ask questions he’d repeatedly answered. But the FBI agents claimed that the information they learned in late October was new to them. The IG says this is not true: ‘By no later than September 29, the FBI had learned virtually every fact that was cited by the FBI in late October as justification for obtaining the search warrant for the Weiner laptop.’”[iv]
- The FBI was leaking like a sieve and many were accepting bribes from the media.[v]
My conclusion: The highest levels of the FBI were engaged in an operation – whether formal or informal – to at first influence a presidential election. And then to sabotage the legitimate results of that election. It became an arm of the Deep State, dedicated to undermine the political will of the American people. In the process it adapted tyrannical, police state methods more suited to the operation of a tyrannical dictatorship than a democratic republic. But “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.” (Psalm 33:12)
[i] Greg Re, Seven highlights from bombshell IG report, FOX News, June15, 2018
[ii] Susan Duclos, Ignore The Media’s Preemptive And Misleading Spin To Control The Narrative, ANP , June 14, 2018
[iii] IG REPORT: OBAMA LIED OVER KNOWLEDGE OF HILLARY CLINTON’S PRIVATE EMAIL, Infowars, June 14, 2018
[iv] Mollie Hemingway, 11 Quick Things To Know About The Inspector General’s Report, The Federalist, June 15, 2018
[v] IG Report: FBI Officials Accepted Bribes From Media, The Last Refuge, June 14, 2018