“When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, ‘Come and see.’ So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.’” (Revelation 6:5-6)
IT’S THE PERFECT STORM! IT’S A CONTRIVED CRISIS. The world’s food supply system is on the verge of collapse. So many factors are converging that food scarcity is coming….TO AMERICA!
- Avian Flu is ravaging chicken and turkey flocks. Tens of millions of birds have been killed. This is and will continue to affect the cost of both eggs and chicken meat.
- The Global Food Price Index rose 12.6% in March alone. Mercola reports that world-wide, food prices have gone up 33% since March of 2021.
- US food prices went up 9% in 2021.
That’s the history. But here’s what lies ahead.
- Russia is banning fertilizer exports this year. Mercola: “Russia and Belarus provide nearly 40% of the global exports of potash, a key fertilizer ingredient. Russia also exports 48% of the global ammonium nitrate, and combined with Ukraine, they export 28% of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium fertilizers.” With all that fertilizer prices are expected to double….If you can get it at all.[i]
- THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN! Earlier this month, rail carriers announced they were halting shipments of grain to dairy herds and some other cow herds in America. Unless a workaround is found, that will mean that very soon we will begin to hear of the culling of dairy herds. More meat will become temporarily available. And milk, milk products and cheese will begin to disappear – and become more expensive when you can get it.
- PART OF THE PLAN – PART 2! – Now, on April 14, Union Pacific announced they are stopping the delivery of fertilizer. This is occurring right in the middle of Spring planting. Union Pacific: “railroad-mandated shipping reductions [will] result in nitrogen fertilizer shipment delays during the spring application season and that it [will] be unable to accept new rail sales involving Union Pacific for the foreseeable future.”
- This will also affect DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) which means tractors will be unable to be run.
- Tony Will, President of CF Industries, talks about how these actions by the railroads will affect crop yield this year. “The timing of this action by Union Pacific could not come at a worse time for farmers. Not only will fertilizer be delayed by these shipping restrictions, but additional fertilizer needed to complete spring applications may be unable to reach farmers at all. By placing this arbitrary restriction on just a handful of shippers, Union Pacific is jeopardizing farmers’ harvests and increasing the cost of food for consumers. The application of nitrogen fertilizer is critical to maximizing crop yields. If farmers are unable to secure all the nitrogen fertilizer that they require in the current season because of supply chain disruptions such as rail shipping restrictions, the Company expects yield will be lower. This will likely extend the timeline to replenish global grains stocks.” Mike Adams of Natural News says, “This engineered halting of fertilizer shipments appears to be timed to severely disrupt spring planting across North America…. Without nitrogen fertilizer, crop yields will be nothing short of catastrophic.”[ii]
- Nearly 400 million Chinese are in lockdown over a new primarily-asymptomatic version of Covid that is spreading in that country. In Shanghai, about 25 million are fully locked down. The port there handles about 20% of Chinese freight traffic. Michael Snyder writes that freight traffic “is essentially at a standstill. Food supplies stuck in shipping containers without access to refrigeration are rotting.”
- Ukraine and Russia supply around 30% of the world’s exported Wheat. None of that will be available if the war in Ukraine continues.[iii]
- And an outfit called Wall Street Silver tweeted out, “Police in Shanghai are destroying the grown vegetables of local residents. Lockdown, shortage of food … yeah, this makes sense.”[iv]
- Zero Hedge headline: “Global Rice Production Set To Plunge 10%, Threatening Half Of Humanity.” We’re talking a shortfall of “36 million tons of rice, or enough food to feed a half billion people.”[v]
So, there you have it, clear evidence that barring a dramatic turnaround, America and the world at large will soon be facing a massive food crisis. There will be continued and worsening shortages. These will tend to drive prices up for the food that is available. And all of this is being exacerbated by human actions, despite the fact that the outcomes of these actions are easy to foresee and predict.
This is all part of the globalist playbook. Create a crisis so severe that those humans who manage to survive the bio-weapons of the vaccine, the coming economic collapse, the famine-generated chaos and the wars and rumors thereof will gladly accept the solution offered by the WEF and the UN and the other One World Order organizations.
The bottom line on this is this: The COMING FOOD SHORTAGE IS REAL….AND WE’VE ALL GOT TO DEAL WITH IT. When the Israelites wandered in the desert for 40 years, God provided food in the form of manna. But when Egypt and the ancient world was about to face a seven-year famine, God told Joseph to prepare for it by storing up food. We are responsible to do that which God would have us do. These dangers are very real. We can see it coming upon us with the emptying shelves and the unavailable items. Don’t set yourself up to panic. Now is the time to prepare.
[i] Why Food Prices Are Expected to Skyrocket, Mercola, viewed April 19, 2022
[ii] Mike Adams, EMERGENCY ALERT, Natural News, April 17, 2022
[iii] Michael Snyder, 3 Factors Which Are About To Make The Coming Food Shortages Even Worse, The Economic Collapse, April 17, 2022
[iv] Wall Street Silver tweet viewed April 19, 2022
[v] Global Rice Production Set To Plunge 10%, Threatening Half Of Humanity, Zero Hedge, April 20, 2022