We have been covering the long-term plans as revealed by Illuminati-connected sources. Today we’ll return to the present, looking at some current developments with possible prophetic significance. Things are moving fast!
CHALLENGING THE ECONOMIC ORDER – There is a revolution going on in the world of economics that could upset the world order that has been in place since the end of the Second World War. The News Corps of Australia reported it thusly: “WHEN people try to pinpoint the start of a ‘new world order’ they could look to March 2015. This week, Australia announced it would sign on to China’s plans to create a new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to rival global institutions like the World Bank and International Monetary Fund.”[i] This is a new world monetary system that is being forged. According to Prophezine: “40 countries [with] (60% of the world’s GDP) are now jumping the US ship like rats and setting up financial swap lines to bypass the dollar.” Now American prosperity and dollar dominance has been guaranteed since Bretton Woods took effect in the 1940’s tying currency values to gold. Then in the 70’s, the US went off the gold standard creating somewhat of a crisis. But following the Yom Kippur War of 1973 the oil producing Arab nations were angry with American and Western European support for Israel. [President Nixon, in fact had approved an arms airlift that saved the nation of Israel just as it was about to be overrun.] So OPEC, the Organization of Oil Producing Countries, declared an oil embargo against the West. It was in that setting that Nixon – (through Secretary of State Henry Kissinger) – negotiated a deal with the leading OPEC nation, Saudi Arabia. The US would supply the Saudis with arms and protection. In exchange, Saudi Arabia would make sure that world oil sales would all be denominated in dollars. [In other words, the world would have to buy dollars in order to buy energy.] It is this fact that has financed the explosion in the American standard of living that followed. The existence of the so-called petro-dollar is what has allowed the US to run up such huge debts – financing wars and domestic largesse. In a sense it has allowed America to export inflation – and has supported the American lifestyle.
Now much of this system is being challenged – and could actually be unraveling. March 30th was the last day to become a founding member nation of the AIIB. And many large economic powers have taken the opportunity to join what may be the next controlling economic power. China, India, France Germany – and even Taiwan, (which China wants to annex) have all applied for admission. Egypt and Australia were last-minute additions. But the unkindest cut of all came from the Brits. The UK decided to team up with the Chi-Coms in the AIIB, making the challenge to the reigning World Bank very real indeed.
Here’s is what the Illuminist think tank, the Brookings Institution reported. [I must note before quoting here that their official motto, as expressed in their banner, reads: “Order From Chaos: Foreign Policy in a Troubled World.”] “Britain is America’s closest ally, so eyebrows were raised yesterday when news broke that it would join the Chinese-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB). An anonymous White House official rebuked Britain for ‘constant accommodation’ of China. The AIIB is one of several Chinese initiatives (including the BRICS Bank and the New Silk Road) to create new international financial institutions that stand alongside, and maybe compete with, traditional organizations like the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and the Asian Development Bank.”[ii] The fact of the matter is that over the last month or so, supposedly staunch US allies such as Germany, Denmark, Australia and the UK have resisted, and even defied, White House pressure to stay out of the AIIB. Many financial experts believe that this Chinese “answer to the World Bank” could soon “supplant the US-dominated International Monetary Fund.”[iii]
REDRAWING THE MIDDLE EAST MAP – The nuclear negotiations going on with Iran, the civil war in Yemen, the Saudi response to that, and the buildup of Arab forces on Israel’s borders are all fit quite nicely into a grand strategy developed in the Pentagon over a decade ago. Back in 2003, a member of the Naval War College and Senior Strategic Researcher, Thomas PM Barnett, wrote an article for Esquire explaining in what later became a book, entitled The Pentagon’s New Map. All of American policy can best be understood as advancing a drive toward globalization. He divided the world into two camps; a Functioning Core and a Non-Integrating Gap. The Functioning Core consists of those countries heading in the right direction – moving toward a Global System. The Non-Integrating Gap are those nations that are resisting becoming part of the system. Here’s a quote from his Esquire article written just before the Iraq War. “Our next war in the Gulf will mark a historical tipping point–the moment when Washington takes real ownership of strategic security in the age of globalization.”[iv] In his work, Barnett went on to predict where American forces would be operating in the future. Here’s the litmus test. If you’re not connecting to the emerging world system, you are likely to get a visit from the world’s global police force; The United States Armed Forces. In his book, Barnett explained the process. “Any time American troops show up — be it combat, a battle group pulling up off the coast as a ‘reminder’, or a peacekeeping mission — it tends to be in a place that is relatively disconnected from the world, where globalization hasn’t taken root because of a repressive regime, abject poverty, or the lack of a robust legal system. It’s these places that incubate global terrorism. Draw a line around these military engagements and you’ve got what I call the Non-Functioning Gap.” Elsewhere he made it even plainer. “A country’s potential to warrant a U.S. military response is inversely related to its globalization connectivity.”[v]
The Cutting Edge’s David Bay explained it like this: “American forces are aiding the plan of destabilizing the entire region in countries like Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Mali, and Nigeria, and beyond.” The goal is to break down the resistance of localized strong-men and establish regional supra-national government entities that advance the New World Order plan put forth by the globalist Club of Rome.[vi] Barnett advocates the application of force by a US led global army, – (he calls Leviathan), – to bring the rest of the non-cooperating world along. Those outside the functioning core include not only Muslims but conservative Catholics, Evangelical Christians and Mormons; – any of the more fundamentalist faiths. This view of the struggle is informing and influencing many in the CFR / New World Order camp.
So let’s jump to the present. The magazine Foreign Policy sums up the situation for us. “For the first time since the World Wars, virtually every country from Libya to Afghanistan is involved in a military conflict … The degree of chaos, uncertainty, and complexity among the twisted and often contradictory alliances and enmities is mind-boggling.”[vii] This is all twisted together with the chaos of conflicting religious alliances and the prophetic expectations of the Shiite branch of the Muslim faith. Here’s some of what’s going on.
- The Shiite regime that controls Iran has put out another prophetic video. As reported in the Clarion: “The Iranian regime’s view of the world is centered around the appearance of the Mahdi, also known as the ‘Hidden 12th’ in Shia Islam….The basis of the video was that the Iranian regime is fulfilling specific prophecies to trigger the appearance of the Hidden 12th Imam. Supreme Leader Khamenei, President Ahmadinejad and Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah are depicted as the incarnations of figures foretold in prophecy.” This prophecy includes a prediction that a Yemeni figure named Yamani – (not to be confused with that syrupy pianist Yanni) – will lead on march that will capture the Islamic holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia – which just so happens to be Iran’s biggest rival in the Middle East.[viii] [How convenient!] And that fits precisely with the way the Pentagon’s New Map has intends to withdraw the borders in the Middle East. David Bay of the Cutting Edge asks: “Don’t you find it interesting that Western Illuminati is planning to ‘fulfill’ Shi’ite prophecy?”[ix] [Notice on the map, that the Pentagon’s New Map envisions a world in which the Saudis no longer control Mecca – but that it instead becomes part of a to-be-created, new “Islamic Sacred State.”
- Understanding the threat to their own sovereignty, the Saudis have launched air strikes against the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels that have driven off the Yemeni President, in an effort to stabilize the situation. There are being aided in their efforts by Pakistani forces that are taking over security duties in Saudi Arabia, freeing up Saudi forces for operations in Yemen.[x]
- DiscoveringIslam.org, a Sunni Muslim website, “has decreed that the Islamic messiah, called the Mahdi, will appear this year or in 2016 and that the Muslim Jesus will return in 2022 to conquer the world for Islam.”[xi] The website declares: “Based on our numerical analysis of the Quran and Hadith, the official beginning of the End of Time and the coming of the Imam Mahdi will most likely be in 2015 (or 2016) and Jesus Christ will come down from Heaven to Earth in 2022, in-sha Allah (if Allah is willing).”[xii]
- The United States continues to lead the charge for an Iranian nuclear deal that would in actually enhance the ability of the Iranians to obtain the ability to produce their own atomic weapons, threatening the very survival of Israel.
- Just this last week a general in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards asserted: “Israel’s destruction is nonnegotiable!” Prime Minister Netanyahu responded: “But evidently, giving Iran’s murderous regime a clear path to the bomb is negotiable. This is unconscionable.”[xiii]
- As Tehran aids President Assad of Syria in his struggle against rebel forces in his country – (which, even though al-Qaeda affiliated, are supported by the Obama administration) – Iranian forces have begun to move toward the Israeli border on the Golan.[xiv]
- Iran has stepped up its supply of advanced weaponry to both Hezbollah and Syria. The weapons include warheads, and missiles capable of threatening Western navies in the region[xv] as well as Tel Aviv.
So is the remaking of the Middle East and the World really the force driving American foreign policy? You tell me. But consider that since 2001 the United States has both successfully and unsuccessfully attempted to topple regimes in Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Libya and Syria.[xvi] [Recall that the Obama White House had a hand in the whole Arab Spring thing many months before that got going.] Add in US meddling in Ukraine and a curious hands-off policy with our supposed ally-against-terror, Yemen. Curious, how this is all playing out……… In both of today’s stories we can find the outlines of an emerging New World Order.
[i] US holds out against new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, News Corps Australia, March 31, 2015
[ii] A special argument: The US, UK, and the AIIB, Brookings Institute, March 13, 2015
[iii] Beijing calling: Australia & Denmark defy US by applying to join China-led bank, Russia Today, March 29, 2015
[iv] Thomas PM Barnett, The Pentagon’s New Map, Esquire Magazine, March 1, 2003
[v] Thomas PM Barnett, The Pentagon’s New Map, Putmam, 2004, pgs 176 & 227
[vi] David Bay, News Update, Cutting Edge Ministries, June, 2014
[viii] Death of Saudi King & Coup in Yemen: Signs in Iranian Prophecy’, The Clarion News, January 26, 2015
[ix] David Bay, News Update, Cutting Edge Ministries, April 1, 2015
[x] Pakistani defense chief due in Riyadh, airlifts troops for Saudi Yemen war, DEBKAfile, March 30, 2015
[xi] MAHDI TO RETURN BY 2016, FOLLOWED BY JESUS?, World Net Daily, March 30, 2015
[xiii] Netanyahu voices outrage that nuclear talks go on while Iran vows to destroy Israel, Times of Israel, April 1, 2015
[xiv] Iranian troops advance towards Israeli border, London Times, March 30, 2015
[xv] Influx of advanced weapons flowing into Syria, Lebanon, Jerusalem Post, March 29, 2015
[xvi] David Bay, News Update, Cutting Edge Ministries, April 1, 2015