Here are some facts and assumptions using the fact that a LAWYER stated 48,465 people died within 14 days of receiving a vaccine based on data he obtained in July.
- According to the CDC 257,432 people died between Jan 1, 2021 and July 15, 2021 I chose the starting point as when the vaccine approximately became available
- 55 million people are over 65 and are on medicare (97% of that age group)
- In October about 80% of people over 65 were vaccinated. The vast majority was that number was vaccinated before July.
- 84% of deaths through October were people over 65. I used the same ratio to cover the specific date range
- That assumption leads to 217,530 deaths for people over 65 during that date range with covid as the cause.
48465 is 22% chance of death from the vaccine within 14 days if you are over 65.
- Assumption 80% of all covid deaths were unvaccinated in this age group based on Government data on how well you are protected – 174,024
- 20% of deaths were people who were vaccinated – 43,406
If you swap the 48,465 people to the other column – 91,871 people died who were vaccinated – 125,559 people died who were unvaccinated.
My conclusion – if you survive the jab, you are protected somewhat better if you trust the government data on vaccination deaths.
How much do I trust the government? The VAERS website, the official government data tracking system for vaccines for a multitude of years. states that their own data is unreliable, unfit to be used for scientific purposes. But isn’t that what it is there for. What was it created for? It is metadata to parse out patterns? Shouldn’t the government get flagged for deliberately disseminating false information?