Last time we looked at the historical emergence of the revolutionary movement Antifa from its ancient antecedents to the 1980s. The original intention was to continue with that history. But then came the slaughter in Las Vegas. Does that horrible massacre have meaning in the big picture? I believe it does. Sorting out its precise import will take time and patience. Less than a day after the shooting, the FBI declared that the shooter, Stephen Paddock had no ties to ISIS. Shortly afterward, But it is essential that we begin the process.
PART V – THE LAS VEGAS FACTOR
“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12) (ESV)
Whatever else Vegas turns out to be, it is at minimum an expression of the spiritual struggle going on in this nation and the world against the powers and principalities that are bent on destroying God’s Kingdom on earth. It is also a reflection on the great war that is being waged in the heavenlies as we race toward the End of the Age. We can discern its essentially spiritual nature when we look at the reaction to that carnage by so many on the Left. It used to be that a national tragedy would unite. Look at the unity that followed the attacks of September 11, 2001. The unity and patriotism that gripped all of America at that time was remarkable, if fleeting. Today it is no more. A sizeable minority have chosen to use social media to actually celebrate the attack.
One woman who identifies herself as a teacher and mother, and posts with a picture of her holding a baby, wrote these caring words with a hashtag of #PrayForVegas. “Lots of white Trump supporters in Las Vegas at route 21 watching Jason aldean. Pray only trumptards died.” [Can’t you just feel the love.] Another tweeting genius wrote: “It’s country music so they must be trump supporters it’s karma for Puerto Rico.” Then there was the tweet of Cecille Richards, who went political on the whole thing. Another looney-lefty, a CBS executive, explained the animosity coming from that side of the spectrum. If they’re country music fans, they must be Trump supporters, so of course they had it coming. [i]
Charles Pierce, turned the occasion into an opportunity to attack Christians and their beliefs in an editorial for Esquire Magazine. “Blood sacrifices are born of the fear of unseen power and invisible threat. Carve up a bull, and Zeus won’t send a thunderbolt up your ass…. Christians believe that the sacrifice of Christ on Calvary obviated forever the need for further blood sacrifice. However, not even that could obviate or eliminate the entirely secular desire for blood sacrifice within a society perceived to have gone astray. Christians pray to the crucified Christ. Christians also push the plungers that send the poisons into the veins of prisoners. Christians believe that atonement comes through the intercession of Jesus. Christians also believe that atonement comes from smart bombs and predator drones.”[ii] And of course the usual cadre of progressive lawmakers called for massive gun control measures, forgetting that the weapons used were already illegal. [Can someone tell me what additional gun law would have stopped the carnage? It’s pretty cut and dried. Terrorists don’t obey laws.] Nancy Sinatra, daughter of the late crooning legend, Frank Sinatra probably led the league in insanity when she posted this. “The murderous members of the NRA should face a firing squad.”[iii]
The other side of the spectrum showed its colors through the bravery and self-sacrifice displayed by many of the concert goers. There were many instances of people offering their bodies as human shields for loved ones or the wounded. And then there was “marine veteran, Taylor Winston, and a friend who stepped up during the aftermath by ‘commandeering’ a work truck, then going back into the scene of utter devastation to start loading up some of the most critically injured into the truck, racing them to the hospital and then going back for more.” They managed to get over two dozen wounded to the hospital.[iv] Their behavior was a mirror of the actions of the policemen in Dallas, who risked their lives to protect a crowd that was protesting against them, when snipers took the lives of five of their own last year. Yes, the divide between Left & Right is that big!
So What Was Vegas?
The easy answer is: We don’t quite know. But there are lots of clues out there that it was more than just a lone nut-job suddenly snapping. The accumulating evidence points to a False Flag or at the very least, collusion of some sort. As Mike Adams of Natural News put it in his headline: “Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous.” Here are some things to consider.
- Stephen Paddock was a 64 year old retired accountant who spent his time gambling. As Mike Adams from Natural News puts it: “Even highly trained Navy Seals would have a difficult time running a full auto weapon for 10 minutes straight. Such weapon systems are brutal on the operator. They require tremendous strength, stamina and expert troubleshooting to keep running.”
- How was Paddock able to gamble away $10,000 to $30,000 in a single night? Who was funding the operation?
- How and why did Paddock send $100,000 to his girlfriend’s family in the Philippines just weeks before?
- The detailed planning and massive funding necessary to pull off the operation have led Sheriff Lombardo to conclude that Paddock must have had help in setting up the operation.
- Law enforcement was talking about another shooter “another suspect on the fourth floor” while the shooting was going on.
- One cab driver shot video of firing coming from a lower floor.
- In other videos you can clearly hear firing coming from multiple weapons in separate locations. The patterns of firing would not at all be consistent with an echo effect.
- Brian Hodge, an Australian was staying in the room next to Paddock at the hotel. He had this to say. “There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. I was just hiding waiting for police to come get us. We were hiding in the bushes outside waiting for the police.”[v]
- Another witness reported this. “There was somebody walking in the crowd, spraying their guns back and forth and shooting people, and he was getting closer…. It sounded like somebody was actually walking from the crowd, from west to east, through the crowd and shooting, because everybody was going one direction, because there was no way out. Then they would stop, and there would be higher pitches, and then no sound, and then the sound would start again, and they were on top of each other… they sounded at the same time, and the one that was lower kept getting closer sounding to us… I’m thinking, Oh my God, it sounds like there’s somebody on the ground that is shooting… Mandalay Bay was on our right, and the girl that was standing right beside me got shot straight in her stomach, and how did this bullet come straight down and make a left turn and hit her in the stomach?” Now even law enforcement is concluding that Stephen Paddock “did not act alone.”[vi]
- How and why did the shooter get all those guns along with explosives into the hotel room without being noticed? What about the security cameras?
- Mike Adams asked: “How was the FBI able to almost immediately declare Paddock had no ties to ISIS — barely 12 hours after the shooting?”[vii] [viii]
- Shortly after the FBI announcement, Sheriff Lombardo referenced that the shooter could have been “radicalized” and intimated that they would be looking at that in the course of the investigation.
ISIS has repeatedly claimed responsibility for the shooting. While the FBI declared there is no tie to ISIS, even the AP reported “The IS group often claims attacks by individuals inspired by its message but with no known links to the group. However, it is not known to have claimed any attacks that were not at least loosely linked to it.”[ix] Referring to him by his supposed nom –du-guerre, Abu Abdul Barr al-Amriki, ISIS claims that he converted 6 months ago.[x] Is it nonsense? I don’t know. But it is something that can’t be ruled out, because….
- There is one more fact – and one more lead, we need to take into consideration. Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show explains it this way. “We know that the MGM Grand owns Mandalay Bay Casino Hotel in Las Vegas, the sight of the biggest mass murder in American History. The pattern of money movement just prior to the Mandalay Masscre is all too familiar. The CEO of MGM Grand, James Murren, began dumping his MGM Grand Stocks in the weeks prior to the event, just like Goldman Sachs just prior to the Gulf Oil Spill.” Murren sold off over $10 million in stocks.[xiii]Several sources have reported that “Antifa literature” and “photos taken in the Middle East” were found in Paddock’s Hotel Room.[xi] This takes on added significance as a new report is out revealing that Antifa is receiving military training in Syria. [This isn’t your grandma’s anti-capitalist, anti-American, student demonstrators that made up most of the 60’s cadre of protestors.] “Members of Antifa are illegally crossing the Syrian border to receive military training from Kurdish militias as part of a dark triad between Antifa, anarcho-communist Kurds and Kurdish members of ISIS. The US-backed Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) has anarcho-communist politics which has attracted American and European Antifa to fight alongside them in what they refer to as ‘the Rojova revolution.’ Security agencies are concerned that these Antifa members will continue the ‘revolution at home’ once they return.”[xii] [The US backs the Kurdish rebels in Syria, a rather embarrassing situation considering that Antifa aims to take down the American government.]
And here’s the other factor we need to look at. The strange circumstances surrounding this worst mass-shooting in US history, makes it possible that this was a False Flag, an event staged to look like it had its origin somewhere else. As one “deep level intelligence insider” put it: “This was clearly a pre-planned attack and the group [the target] was specifically chosen. The target was a concert of the group that represents traditional America. These were patriotic, God-fearing Americans. This group is pro-Second amendment, pro-Constitution and anti-NWO.”[xiv] So the target was the very people that would support the Constitution, President Trump and oppose the Globalist New World Order. Add to that the report – (as yet unsubstantiated – but a possibility) – that Paddock was working as part of an FBI sting gone wrong. That’s what one email, claiming to be from an FBI agent states. “Stephen Paddock was an undercover FBI agent who participated in multiple illegal arms deals in the Las Vegas area in a gun running entrapment scheme similar to Fast and Furious. Paddock thought he was engaging in another routine arms transfer, but ISIS operatives who were going to meet him learned about the entrapment scheme and Paddock’s true identity. They killed him and carried out the massacre, and then fled the scene.”[xv] [Again, this is NOT proven or confirmed, though it is plausible.]
If you doubt it, just look at the source of the money going to Leftist groups that are trying to destroy this nation. Leaked tax returns have come out that reveal the funding for groups like Antifa. Here’s a list of some of the top spenders as revealed by the Washington Free Beacon. So what does this all mean? We won’t know until all the facts are in. But of this much I’m certain. There is much more to this than the Deep State and the Mainstream Media want to let on. There is a giant war against America, what it once stood for and the citizens who still believe in that vision. Las Vegas is a part of that war, whether planned in advance or whether it just represents the current crisis that will advance their cause.
- The WK Kellogg: $3,000,000
- The Ford Foundation: $2,350,000
- George Soros (The Open Society Foundation): $1,750,000
- Hillary Clinton (Onward Together): $800,000
- California Endowment: $524,000
We should not be surprised by any of this. This is exactly what we can expect when a nation has renounced the God of its youth. But God is not without a remnant. There is a Church that is coming to life, that is still standing for the things of the Lord. No matter how dark it may we have God’s promise. “Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6)
“Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising.” (Isaiah 60:1-3)
[i] Susan Duclos, ‘Pray Only Trumptards Died’, ANP, October 3, 2017
[ii] Charles P Pierce, If Newtown Wasn’t Enough, Why Would Las Vegas Be Enough?, Esquire, October 2, 2017
[iii] Gun Control Advocate and Singer-Actress Nancy Sinatra Calls For NRA Members To Be Murdered By Firing Squad, The Daily Sheeple, October 5, 2017
[iv] Susan Duclos, ‘Pray Only Trumptards Died’, ANP, October 3, 2017
[v] Steven Gorgevik, Hotel Guest Next To Vegas Shooter Just Blew Investigation WIDE OPEN, Conservative Forever, viewed October 6, 2017
[vi] Mike Adams, Law enforcement says Las Vegas shooter “did not act alone”, Natural News, October 4, 2017
[vii] Mike Adams, Mission Impossible, Natural News, October 2, 2017
[viii] Michael Snyder, 16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting, The Economic Collapse, October 4, 2017
[ix] FBI says Las Vegas shooter has no connections to ISIS, WXYZ, October 2, 2017
[x] New ISIS Infographic on Vegas Shooting Claims Paddock Converted Six Months Ago, PJ Media, October 5, 2017
[xi] FBI SOURCE: VEGAS SHOOTER FOUND WITH ANTIFA LITERATURE, Infowars, October 2, 2017
[xii] REPORT: ANTIFA RECEIVING MILITARY TRAINING IN SYRIA, Infowars, October 3, 2017
[xiii] Dave Hodges, Major Break In Las Vegas Mandalay Massacre- Follow the Money, The Common Sense Show, October 6, 2017
[xiv] FBI SOURCE: VEGAS SHOOTER FOUND WITH ANTIFA LITERATURE, Infowars, October 2, 2017
[xv] Steven Gorgevik, Hotel Guest Next To Vegas Shooter Just Blew Investigation WIDE OPEN, Conservative Forever, viewed October 6, 2017